Monday, February 8, 2010

FASHION WEEK 2010

Things have been on a down swing for me lately but the other day I got the most exciting news ever! I have been chosen to assist in this years New York Fashion Week 2010. The opportunity to be behind the scenes, network, and just be there is AMAZING. What makes it even more amazing is the fact that a really good friend of mine has also been chosen to be of assistance during Fashion Week. I was kinda bummed on not having a valentine but who cares?!? I will be with the love my life FASHION, in the one place that has always had my heart NEW YORK, with one of the people closes to my heart @TAHIRAHHAIRSTON. Seriously couldn't be more geeked then I am right now. Most importantly I have a great excuse to go shopping!! Anyways I'm debating on what to wear to my first day on the job. Any suggestions ?!?





No comments:

Post a Comment